The BOPX Offshore Unit is based on our highly engineered, technologically advanced BOPX hydrostatic pressure test system that is efficiently integrated into a ruggedized oilfield ready, DNV compliant skid assembly. It is one of four different configurations offered that include the Truck , Trailer, and Skidded Unit. The BOPX Offshore Unit is an efficiently packaged, robust, hydrostatic pressure test system capable of safely performing hydrostatic testing at test pressures up to 20,000 psi. Like all of our BOPX configurations, the BOPX Offshore Unit utilizes the BOPX EZ Test interface and control software.
Innovative, Automated Testing
The BOPX Offshore Unit is equipped with EZ Test interface and control software. This software utilizes advanced automated operating and control algorithms that determine the psi/min decay rate, volumetric leak rate, apparent compressibility, and apparent orifice size.
Safer, Faster, and more Cost Effective
The BOPX Offshore System utilizes advanced automated operating and monitoring capabilities that mitigate the unpredictability of personnel and the manual pressurization process. This results in a Safer, Fast, and more cost effective test.
- Fully automated system
- Optional flow rates
- Synchronized energy management
- Testing up to 20,000 psi
- Dependent on psi, initial prefill up to 30 GPM
- Robust hydraulic technology
- Increases safety
- Remote operation available
- Custom application controls & automation available
- User defined pass/fail parameters
- Computer controlled testing cycles
- Proprietary & patented automation & hardware
- Ordinary & hazardous locations including class 1, div. 1 & zone
- Compact footprint
- Four point lifting & universal forklift pockets for easy transportation
- Includes intuitive BOPX EZ Test Software interface
- Seamlessly integrates with other Ei products including BOPX EZ Build, BOPX EZ Report, BOPX EZ Cloud, and BOPX EZ Com (WITS, WITSML, OPC Server communication)