BOPX Skidded Unit is based on our highly engineered, technologically advanced BOPX hydrostatic test system that is efficiently integrated into a ruggedized oilfield ready skid assembly. It is one of four different configurations offered that include the Truck, Trailer, and Offshore Unit. The BOPX Skidded Unit is capable of safely performing hydrostatic testing at test pressures up to 20,000 psi.
Innovative, Automated Testing
The BOPX Skidded Unit is equipped with the EZ Test interface and control software. This software utilizes advanced automated operating and control algorithms that determine the psi/min decay rate, volumetric leak rate, apparent compressibility, and apparent orifice size.
Safer, Faster, and more Cost Effective
The BOPX Skidded System utilizes advanced automated operating and monitoring capabilities that mitigate the unpredictability of personnel and the manual pressurization process. This results in a safer, faster, and more cost effective test.
- Fully automated system
- Synchronized energy management
- Testing to 20,000 psi
- Initial prefill 30 GPM
- Robust hydraulic technology
- Increased safety level
- Remote operation
- User defined pass/fail parameters
- Computer controlled testing cycles
- Proprietary & patented automation & hardware
- Compact footprint
- Four point lifting & universal forklift pockets for easy transportation
- Includes BOPX EZ Test Software
- Seamlessly integrates with other Ei products including, BOPX EZ Cloud, BOPX EZ Com
- Custom application controls & automation available