BOPX Truck Unit is based on our highly engineered, technologically advanced BOPX pressure testing system that is efficiently integrated into an F-550 Ford 4×4 truck. It is one of four different configurations offered that includes the Skidded, Trailer, and Offshore Unit. The BOPX Truck Unit is an efficiently packaged, robust pressure testing system capable of safely performing pressure testing at pressures up to 20,000 psi. Like all of our BOPX configuration, the Truck Unit utilizes the BOPX EZ Test interface and control software.
Innovative, Automated Testing
The BOPX Truck Unit is equipped with the EZ Test interface and control software. This software utilizes advanced automated operating and control algorithms that determine the psi/min decay rate, volumetric leak rate, apparent compressibility, and apparent orifice size.
Safer, Faster, and more Cost Effective
The BOPX Truck System utilizes advanced automated operating and monitoring capabilities that mitigate the unpredictability of personnel and the manual pressurization process which results in a safer, faster, and more cost effective test.
- Fully automated system
- Turn-key solution with water tanks and power source mounted on custom bed
- No CLD required
- Synchronized energy management
- Testing up to 20,000 psi
- Dependent on psi, initial prefill up to 30 GPM
- Robust hydraulic technology
- Increases safety
- Remote operation available
- Custom application controls & automation available
- User defined pass/fail parameters
- Computer controlled testing cycles
- Proprietary & patented automation & hardware
- Includes intuitive interface BOPX EZ Test Software
- Seamlessly integrates with other Ei products including BOPX EZ Build, BOPX EZ Report, BOPX EZ Cloud, BOPX EZ Com
- Custom application controls and automation available